Think Forward Center is now recruiting Policy Researchers!
Details as below:
- Review policy reports and relevant academic literature, both domestic and international.
- Analyze data and make statistical modelling using statistical tools to support policy design.
- Review and analyze laws, budget, organizational structure or other relevant factors to policy implementation.
- Write reports and create presentation to disseminate findings and recommendations.
- Present the work to the public through seminars and workshops.
Coordinate with other teams throughout the policy design process.
- Complete at least a Bachelor degree in Economics, Public Policy or Statistics.
- Competent in at least one statistical package (such as SPSS, Stata, R, Python).
- Good writing and verbal communication skills in Thai.
- Good reading skill in English.
- Experience in relevant fields will be specially considered